So, this week, I was able to baptize one of my former investigators and see two other people be baptized. Baptisms are an awesome way for people to reaffirm their faith. I know this because it has helped to reaffirm mine. The covenant of baptism is one of the greatest manifestations of our faith. It is a promise to follow Jesus Christ.
It is the gateway to the Celestial Kingdom.
Today is the first day of Week eight, and my oh my, has week seven been eventful. With the awesome Mission Conference, amazing devotionals on Sunday and Tuesday , and a super awesome surprise that I'll tell you all later. So, for the gospel topic of the week, it's a continuation on the Atonement. In Moses 6:59 -60 it states: 59 That by reason of transgression cometh the fall, which fall bringeth death, and inasmuch as ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the a spirit , which I have made, and so became of b dust a living soul, even so ye must be c born again into the kingdom of heaven, of d water , and of the Spirit, and be cleansed by blood, even the blood of mine Only Begotten; that ye might be sanctified from all sin, and e enjoy the f words of g eternal life in this world, and eternal life in the world to come, even immortal h glory ; 60 For b...